Guest Speaker: Tracy Brooks
By: Redmond Business Showcase ~
Tracy Brooks is the Guest Speaker at our March 2017 Networking Breakfast
Founder and Principal at FP&A Partners, LLC, Tracy Brooks is a financial planning and analysis professional with over 20 years of experience in a variety of industries for companies ranging in size from Start-Up to Fortune 100. Tracy holds an MBA with an emphasis in Entrepreneurship from Pepperdine University Graziadio School of Business and Management.
Clarifying the Future
- Do you have a financial plan, a set of railroad tracks if you will, to make your vision a reality?
- Would you like to get a business loan or investment, but don’t have financial statements?
- Are you too busy running your business to create a budget?
Learning from the Past
- You know how you did last month, but do you know what that means for the future?
- Are you getting the right answers from your data?
- Do you know which business drivers need to change to increase your success?
Making Good Decisions
- Do you want to grow your small business, but don’t know where to start?
- Are you facing a complex business decision, but don’t have the time or skills to run the analysis?
- Are your operations efficient enough for you to take a vacation?